The City of Stuart's Land Development Code (LDC) contains regulations for:
- How land may be used and may not be used
- How much can be built
- How tall the buildings can be
- How many units can be put on each acre
- How much of the lot they can cover
- How much parking and landscaping must be provided
- What resources have to be protected and how
- How projects should be designed
- How approvals are granted for new development, expansions of existing buildings, or redevelopment.
View the City of Stuart Land Development Code.