Careers at Stuart
We are offering Hiring Incentives equivalent to
two (2) weeks base pay.
We hope to give you every reason to
Small Town Charm...Great Opportunities
The City of Stuart (a municipality) is a historic coastal community with a population of approximately 17,500 on the beautiful St. Lucie River. We offer unique downtown shops, galleries, and restaurants that add to our small town charm. Awarded "America's Happiest Seaside Town," "Most Beautiful City," one of the "South's Best Small Towns," and one of the "Great Places in Florida," Stuart provides a quality lifestyle for residents and visitors alike.
In the aftermath of waves of retirement over the past few years, the City of Stuart can still shine a spotlight on an average seniority of 10 years...meaning, those who come here to work tend to stay. Come see what the buzz is all about. Explore our current openings below, and learn more about our benefits and wellness programming.
Applications for Employment are located in the "All Applications" tab.
- Online Application General - All Positions (Except Police & Fire)
- Online Application - Fire/EMT ONLY
- Online Application Police Application - Police, Dispatch, & All Civilian Positions in Police
- Employment Application.pdf - Police, Dispatch, & All Civilian Positions in Police
- Employment Application.pdf General - All Positions (Except Police & Fire)
- Employment Application.pdf - Firefighter & Firefighter/EMT
The City of Stuart is committed to providing preference and priority to eligible service members, veterans and their families. This includes but is not limited to, waiving certain post secondary educational requirements, modification of point references given when applicable, and evaluating military transferable skills into the workplace. We welcome all veterans, service members and their families to be a part of the City of Stuart team. For more information you may contact Human Resources at 772-283-5107