Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Board consists of seven members. For properties within the community redevelopment area, the CRB shall:
1. Hear, consider, and recommend applications for Urban Code conditional use as provided at section 3.01.06 and section 11.01.10 of this Code;
2. Review development applications which pertain to historic buildings and recommend approval, approval with conditions, or denial of an application for such development;
3. Review all proposed amendments to section 3.01.00, Urban Code, and the community redevelopment plan and recommend approval, approval with conditions, or denial;
4. Review and recommend programs, projects, plans and grant applications to implement the community redevelopment plan;
5. Conduct such hearings and workshops as may be necessary to perform the foregoing duties and responsibilities;
6.Review, hear and approve, approve with conditions, or deny applications for texture architectural materials and public art, as provided in section 3.01.06.