121 SW Flagler Ave
Stuart, FL 34994
Voice: (772) 288-5375
Open Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
What is the Land Development Code?
- How land may be used and may not be used;
- How much can be built (e.g., how tall the buildings can be, how many units can be put on each acre, how much of the lot they can cover, how much parking and landscaping must be provided);
- What resources have to be protected and how;
- How projects should be designed; and
- How approvals are granted for new development, expansions of existing buildings, or redevelopment.