Office Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
The Customer Service Department provides the City of Stuart residents with helpful, friendly service on primarily utility and sanitation related issues, but will be happy to assist with all City related needs.
To establish a new water account, the following information is needed:
- Application to include customer's full name and service address
- $34 service set up fee
- Deposit - based on services City provides at service address
- Picture ID
- If property owner, ownership record such as warranty deed, settlement statement, or Martin County Tax Bill
- If renting, a signed copy of the lease agreement or a letter signed and notarized by the owner or authorized agent granting authorization to establish a utility account for the service address where service will be provided.
To open an account or obtain information about a current account, contact the Customer Service Department or go to the Utility Counter located at the City Hall Annex.
Holiday Collection Schedule
The City of Stuart Sanitation Department will be CLOSED in observance of the following holidays:
- New Years Day - January 1, 2019
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - January 21, 2019
- Memorial Day - May 27, 2019
- Independence Day - July 4, 2019
- Labor Day - September 3, 2018
- Veterans Day - November 11, 2018
- Thanksgiving Day - November 22, 2018
- Christmas Day - December 25, 2018
If your collection days falls on any of these days—the garbage, yard trash, or recycling will be picked-up on the following day.