Careers at Stuart
See What We Offer!
The City of Stuart is a historic coastal community with a population of approximately 16,500 on the beautiful St. Lucie River. We offer unique downtown shops, galleries, and restaurants that add to our small town charm. Awarded "America's Happiest Seaside Town," "Most Beautiful City," and "Great Places in Florida," Stuart provides a quality lifestyle for residents and visitors alike.
- Online Application General - All Positions (Except Police & Fire)
- Online Application - Fire/EMT ONLY
- Online Application Police Application - Police, Dispatch, & All Civilian Positions in Police
- Employment Application.pdf General - All Positions (Except Police & Fire)
- Employment Application.pdf - Police, Dispatch, & All Civilian Positions in Police
- Employment Application.pdf - Firefighter & Firefighter/EMT
The City of Stuart is committed to providing preference and priority to eligible service members, veterans and their families. This includes but is not limited to, waiving certain post secondary educational requirements, modification of point references given when applicable, and evaluating military transferable skills into the workplace. We welcome all veterans, service members and their families to be a part of the City of Stuart team. For more information you may contact Human Resources at 772-283-5107